Extreme Meditation Reflection

Year 2 of Extreme Meditation... A Reflection:
 
my feet have barely touched the floor here in Korea
and I am looking forward to participating in the next Extreme Meditation... ^___^
 
 
My teachers held up a mirror,
and I could see myself, without so many of the masks of daily life,
the uncomfortable, the hilarious, the painful, the awkward...
Getting the chance to watch and
coming back to my center faster,
feeling the sway of emotions
knock me off my feet less, my practice~
Especially the reeling of the same thought patterns
that I hate but stayed stuck in...
That I wasn't able to look at.
That made me feel jealousy, rage, and the need to protect myself.
From the inner-space of scuba diving,
daily yoga asana, breathing, meditation,
to being close with 15 people for 9 days,
and moving through a less familiar country...
Even experiencing being sick, a cold, with new insight~
I'm ready to love.
This journey gave me a chance to see a pattern of mine
more closely
and I'm ready to work on it...
to let go of what is not important to me.
So that I can be available, in this moment,
to love.
 
I'm ready
"to live as though I was breathing in the last bit of breath left in the universe."
 
Thank you for everything.
 
Love,
Megan

Comments

Popular Posts