On Following Habits :






On Following Habits :
A habit : Looking for ways to be angry

​
Making people and situations objects for letting out my anger.
​
Without watching, without thinking...
My words were sharp like a knife. I would swing blindly whenever I could find an excuse. My colored thoughts causing pain to myself and those around me. I
​
When I could see that my outward flow was coming from an inward flow. I was not being nice to myself, so I was not nice to the people around me.
​
I could not love myself, so that criticizing, judging mind that I turn on myself, I turned it onto the people around me...
​
Catching that (thanks to my teacher) and being able to watch that mind start to come up. And having the strength and understanding not to follow it.
​
This is my homework.
What’s your homework?





Comments

Popular Posts