On Following Habits :






On Following Habits :
A habit : Looking for ways to be angry

Making people and situations objects for letting out my anger.
Without watching, without thinking...
My words were sharp like a knife. I would swing blindly whenever I could find an excuse. My colored thoughts causing pain to myself and those around me. I
When I could see that my outward flow was coming from an inward flow. I was not being nice to myself, so I was not nice to the people around me.
I could not love myself, so that criticizing, judging mind that I turn on myself, I turned it onto the people around me...
Catching that (thanks to my teacher) and being able to watch that mind start to come up. And having the strength and understanding not to follow it.
This is my homework.
What’s your homework?





Comments

Popular Posts