Meditation Retreat [Part III] - by Talia

 

Yeongdeok Dawn Meditation Center, South Korea

We leaped over to the beach. 

The sand sunk beneath our feet, but luckily one of the beach cleaners came in his truck to straighten it up for us.

The warm sun above, 
The roaring waves behind, 
The soft, wet sand below,
The mountain in front of us,
It tasted of freedom
"I CAN DO ANYTHING"

In the way that it was just us,

 alone and together

That we were free to just be,

I truly felt that then - as if it was just us on the beach.
The little headache I had had, the seriousness in my smile, released.

The waves were roaring! Megan guided in a bellowing voice to our amusement: 
full of ecstasy we laughed! 

I am free
I am relaxed
I am happy
Thank you!

The Beach (of Deokcheon Bathing Resort)







Next stop:  

The Rocks & Ocean

Part IV to follow!

Comments

Popular Posts