Youtube Video : Breathwork for Anxiety with Amie












Many people have been asking recently about how to deal with their anxiety. Because of the rapid spread of the Corona Virus I think more and more people, myself included, are having to face their anxiety head on. Perhaps in ways they never have before. The good news is that as soon as you are aware of the anxiety, there is an opportunity to relieve it. In this video I explain and demonstrate a simple technique for how to do that. It can be done at any time and in any place. There are no prerequisites needed nor any secret formulas. ANYONE can do this! In the video I also demonstrate what it may feel like when you try. I hope you can find the humor in my demonstration as well as in your practice. Make it play and have fun! Just remember - every moment is a new opportunity to keep watching. Let me know how it goes for you in the comments! Thanks for watching.
Amie






Youtube Link :















Comments

Popular Posts