Youtube Video : Easy Yoga at Home (From Daegu to California with Love)








Through this gentle 1-hour yoga class, feel more safe, grounded, and a sense of togetherness.
.
During a time of anxiety-inducing, information overload, take an hour to checkout of the habits, news, and thoughts that are shaking your feelings and state of well-being.
.
I'm an expat that has been living and studying yoga in Daegu for over a decade. Watching the Corona Virus hit South Korea and especially Daegu was a big shake up. As we've been practicing social distancing for about 6 weeks now, things are improving here. It will happen elsewhere soon too. I just wanted to share love with the world and as my home state is California, I figured I'd start there ;)
.
Much love and peace,
Megan







Here is the Youtube link :









Comments

Popular Posts